Not only has Dr. Robin Unger’s practice dedicated their lives to helping improve the lives of their individual patients, but they also believe deeply in supporting and improving their community on the whole. Looking to the future is a important first step to tackling the problems of today, and Dr. Robin Unger ants to support the education of a student who is committed to promoting civil service and is passionate about helping people who are in need.
We believe that without education, dedication and empathy, change is nearly impossible to implement. By investing in the education of a student who wants to uphold and promote these values, Dr. Robin Unger will be investing in a brighter future. We have created the Dr. Robin Unger: Civil Service Scholarship, 2018 in the hopes that it will help a student who is equally dedicated to promoting and building their community.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to civil service and promoting equality and able to demonstrate this commitment via their essay response.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- Describe a situation or time that you influenced you or served as a pivot point for your dedication to your community.
- Since this time, what have you done to help build your community and promote equality?
- In what ways will your education help you continue civil service and community building in the future?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See essay questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: May 15, 2018
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: June 15, 2018
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to:
If you have questions, please feel free to email Scholarship@UngerMedical.com